A position as Executive Assistant has just become available within a Business Service company. The firm is well-known and located in the centre of Brussels. You will report directly to the CEO and his team.
As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Meeting management / organization for teams
- Layout / correction of documents, letters, presentation
- Coordinate/ follow-up and attend the board meetings
- Propose an agenda and validate it with the president before the meetings
- Give instructions and reminders to send documents to the team
- Translation of some documents FR/NL
- Be present at the meeting: taking notes and writing a report afterwards
- Preparation and organisation of the General Assembly
- Drafting of the annual report in collaboration with the team
- Follow up on decisions taken by the Board of Directors
- Management of the CEO's agenda, setting up appointments
Ideal Profile for the job as Executive Assistant:
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a similar position
- Very good command of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- An excellent knowledge of French and Dutch
- Dynamic, reliable, flexible and meticulous
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal advantages
- A permanent contract
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment
- Homeworking possibilities
You are ready to provide an excellent support in order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a demanding environment? You want to act on your own initiative, use your careful judgement, tact and diplomacy? You are able to handle confidential information with discretion? DonExecutive Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 19 July 2022Pour l’un de nos clients, une multinationale dont le siège est situé à Bruxelles, nous recherchons un(e) Executive Assistant. En tant que Executive Assistant, vous soutiendrez et soulagerez la Direction dans son administration quotidienne, notamment dans la gestion des agendas, du courrier et des appels téléphoniques, ainsi que dans la préparation et la coordination des réunions, événements, etc.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 02 August 2022Our client, a service firm leader on its market, is currently looking for a motivated and polyvalent Junior Office Manager & Administrative Assistant. Do you like being in a very central role and acting as the first point of contact while performing miscellaneous clerical duties? Then don’t hesitate to apply now! The company is in the Centre of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport.
Salary: €2500 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 08 August 2022Un poste en tant que Administrative Assistant vient d’être ouvert au sein d’une société active dans le secteur immobilier à Bruxelles. La société est très facile d’accès en transports en commun. En tant qu’Administrative Assistant, vous travaillerez en binôme et rapporterez directement à la Direction Générale en lui apportant, ainsi qu’à son équipe, un soutien dans la gestion de l’administration journalière.