An exciting opportunity as Administration Officer has just become available at one of our clients located in the East of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work in a polyvalent and autonomous position where you will take care of all the administrative tasks.
As Administration Officer, you will be more specifically responsible for the following tasks:
Managing and coordinating the office agenda (holidays, visits of clients and other external stakeholders, etc.)
- Organizing meetings and appointments, and the whole logistics around these
- Ensuring a smooth follow-up of files and documents in due time, verifying incoming invoices, and ensuring their payment
- Coordinating travel arrangements where necessary
- Supporting with ad-hoc tasks: update of the sales brochure, archiving, update of the database
Ideal profile of the Administration Officer:
- You have a very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French, oral and written.
- You have a first experience in a similar role (an internship will be considered as well).
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are proactive, adaptive and hands-on.
- You can cope with stress, service-minded and detailed-oriented.
Our client offers:
- A permanent position
- A very attractive salary package including fringe benefits
- The possibility of working in a company leader on its market while being part of a human-sized, dynamic and highly collaborative team
Are you dynamic, autonomous and proactive? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 28 April 2023Un poste en tant que Gestionnaire Administratif/ve vient d'être ouvert au sein d'une société active dans le secteur de l'immobilier à Bruxelles. En tant que Gestionnaire Adminsitratif/ve, vous travaillez au sein d'une équipe de 5 personnes et soutiendrez et soutiendrez les différents départements internes.
Salary: €3500 - €5000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 20 April 2023Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious international company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a service company headquartered in Brussels- North, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 May 2022Voor één van onze klanten zijn we dringend op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Het bedrijf, gelegen in Brussel Zuid vlakbij een treinstation, is actief in de industriële sector.
Salary: €3500 - €5000 per month + An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 June 2023Our client, a company active in the financial services sector and located in the centre of Brussels, is looking for a Senior Personal Assistant who carries out all administrative work on behalf of the CEO. You will directly report to the CEO and closely work with the Board members.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: IxellesDate posted: 25 April 2023A new position of Legal Secretary has just opened at one of our clients in legal sector. The office is in the municipality of Ixelles and is easily accessible by public transport.