Our client, a financial firm leader on its market, is currently looking for a dynamic, motivated and polyvalent Office Assistant. Do you like acting as the first point of contact, meeting and greeting visitors, answering and dispatching incoming calls, as well as performing miscellaneous clerical and support duties while liaising with internal staff at all levels, spread in different countries? Then don’t hesitate to apply now! The company is in the Centre of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport.
As Office Assistant, you will perform the following tasks:
- Greet all visitors and assist them with their enquiries, ensure their registration, notify staff of all appointments.
- Manage all incoming phone calls appropriately.
- Organize meetings and manage the booking & set-up of meeting rooms.
- Manage transport and travel bookings for the staff, clients and guests.
- Order office supplies and participate to a smooth running of the office, liaise with suppliers whenever necessary.
- Assist the administrative team with transversal ad-hoc tasks and projects (e.g. coordination of lunches, external and office events, etc.).
The ideal profile of the Office Assistant:
- You have a degree/certificate in administration, management, languages, or in the hospitality/tourism sector
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a relevant client-oriented position (an internship could be enough).
- You have an excellent knowledge of English combined with a very good knowledge of French.
- You have strong communication and organization skills.
- You are service-oriented, adaptive and flexibility, and have a problem-solving mentality
- You can demonstrate a professional behaviour, ethical standards, discretion and confidentiality.
Our clients offers:
- A permanent contract
- An interesting salary package including extra benefits (competitive gross salary, lunch and eco vouchers, insurances, laptop, smartphone, etc.)
- The chance to work in a human-sized company active on an international scope and very successful on its market
Are you well organized, flexible and able to manage multiple responsibilities at once? Do you like to work efficiently, both in a team and autonomously? If you are an easy communicator and problem-solver, then this position as an Office Assistant could be the one for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €3200 - €3700 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For one of our clients, a service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager. As an Executive Assistant & Office Manager, you will support the Management Team. You will also be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 February 2024Voor een snelgroeiend Belgisch creatief bedrijf gelegen te Schaarbeek, zijn we op zoek naar een Office Manager (tijdelijke opdracht). Je komt terecht in een toffe sector en tussen dito collega’s, waar je altijd op kunt rekenen. Je opdracht begint ten laatste in maart tot begin september. De functieomschrijving omvat een divers en uitdagend takenpakket.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For an international yet human-sized service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to two Managers and their teams.
Salary: €2800 - €3800 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 January 2024Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a fast-growing company headquartered in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Junior Personal Assistant.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per month + mooie voordelenLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 January 2024Voor een sterke speler actief binnen dienstverlening gelegen in regio Brussel zijn we op zoek naar een Personal Assistant om het team te vervoegen. Heb jij minstens een eerste ervaring in een gelijkaardige functie, ben je nauwkeurig en flexibel? Dan is deze vacature vast iets voor jou!