Consultant Helene Guillaume
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-27 utilities Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new exciting opportunity as Office Manager has just become available in a company in the communication sector. This company is located in the city centre. The Office manager position is an integral role within the Facilities team.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks (non exhaustive tasks):
- Ensure the smooth delivery of facilities services: reception management, catering services, cleaning services, print room facilities, etc
- Ensure the good conditions of building, housekeeping, health and safety performance of staff, etc
- Order and control of stock (office supplies, etc)
- Maintain invoice records for couriers and mail
- Manage, negotiate and review facility services contracts
- Assist Facilities Manager to organise upcoming office moves in Europe and Asia
- Support the Facilities Manager in budget development and review of expenditures.
Ideal Profile of the Office Manager:
- Minimum 5 years experience as Office manager or Facilities in an international company
- An excellent knowledge of English and French
- Problem-solving mind-set and excellent organization skills
- Ability to be proactive, to respond quickly and flexibly to requests and deliver quality results
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Our client offers:
- Permanent contract
- Interesting salary package
- Company easily reachable and
Are you dynamic, autonomous and pro-active ? Do you want an experience in a fast-moving company ? Aren’t you afraid of a variety of tasks ? If you are an easy communicator and problem-solver then this job could as Office Manager could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply now online!