Consultant Mathilde Frippiat
Date posted 08 March 2019 2019-03-082019-04-07 legal Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Facilities Manager has just become available in a company in the legal sector. This company is in the city centre.
As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Ensure the highest standard of facilities management for both the internal and external clients.
- Make an inventory of current facilities processes and make proposals for improvement in terms of purchasing, coordination and reporting
- Some tasks of the facilities department are partially performed by external providers (reception, catering and cleaning). Organise backup during absences such as sickness and annual leave as well as the collaboration with the internal clients.
- Be the point of contact/responsible person for all facilities related contractors on site.
- Provide supervision and liaise during site visit
- Schedule daily, weekly and monthly inspections and checks to maintain a clean, safe and secure workplace
- Ensure compliance to the Environment, Health and Safety legislation
- Development of a methodology/workflow for the recycled treatment of waste, including (confidential) paper waste, etc..
- Suggests improvements of the facilities department (quality improvement and cost reduction)
- Management and monitor the facilities budget, do regular market comparisons
- Well-being in close collaboration with the other teams involved in well-being, e.g. HR (ergonomic material, lighting, optimal work environment, etc.)
- Reporting to the COO, you will advise on the operational efficiency and management of the facilities department
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English, both written and oral
- You have 5 to 8 years of experience in a similar position
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree or have a similar level through relevant work experience
- You have a good command of the MS Office tools
- You are service and solution-oriented
- You are flexible and can define priorities
- You are well organised, proactive and have a constructive attitude
- You can develop good working relationships with a wide range of people
- You are stress resistant and able to remain professional in a demanding environment
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package
- The possibility to develop your strengths
Are you well organised, proactive, and can work in a demanding environment? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job could be the one for you! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.