Consultant Penelope Restivo
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 building-and-construction Brussels Brussels BE EUR 4500 4500 4500 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A new exciting opportunity as Facilities Manager has just become available in a company active in the construction sector. This company is ideally located in the European Quarter.
As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Fostering a professional and pleasant working environment
- Overseeing refurbishments and renovations
- Fleet management (over 100 cars) from A-Z : negotiations with leasing company, employees counseling, etc.
- Managing the maintenance of the building
- Providing consistent internal customer service levels and procedures for operational support needs
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance and reception
- Developing, managing and analyzing vendor contracts
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Searching for constant improvement of operational processes, in complementarity with regional & corporate goals
- Managing all phases of Facilities operations in Belgium. Overlooking/supporting facilities in other entities, as to define and assign with the COO/GM.
- Ensuring compliance, policies and procedures with health and safety regulations in all entities
- Reports and written recommendations
- Person of reference for all facilities related issues on-site
The ideal profile of the Facilities Manager:
- Excellent reading and writing communication skills in Dutch, French, English
- Multi-tasking ability
- More than 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Problem solver
- Deadline-driven, client & solution oriented, and conscientious
- Strong customer service skills and instincts
- Project management skills
Our client offers:
- A permanent contract and an attractive salary package
- The possibility of working in a Belgian people-oriented company that is globally active
- A company that recognizes mutual respect and personal involvement and entrepreneurship
Are you well organised, multi-tasking, and can work in a demanding environment? Do you like to work efficiently and are flexible? Then this job might be yours soon! Do not hesitate and apply directly through the website.