For one of our clients, a non-profit organization located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Office Coordinator. You will be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters. Reporting to and working closely with the Executive Director, you will also be responsible for the implementation of all operations, Human resources tasks and office procedures.
In this brand-new position as an Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for :
- Manage and maintain calendars, appointments and travel arrangements
- Organize meetings and events
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications as well as answer, filter and forward incoming calls
- Manage private administration for the director (appointments, travels, etc.)
- Receive and interact with potential incoming visitors
- Prepare and draft administrative documents such as presentations and reports
- Responsible for the practical organisation and follow-up of general and external policy events in collaboration with the communication department and after coordination with the different parties involved (booking a venue, inviting a speaker, etc.)
- Coordinate the encoding of documentation: scanning and filing of documents: scanning, electronic submission + database update and contact management
- In the long term, you will be in charge of human resources tasks
The ideal profile of the Office Coordinator :
You have at least a first relevant experience in a similar position
- You have an excellent level of English and Dutch (both written and spoken) combined with a very good command of French
- You have an excellent command of the MS-Office package (Word, Excel, etc.)
- You have excellent communication, organizational and multitasking skills
- You are flexible, confidence and self-motivated
Our client offers :
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary package with extra benefits, according to your level of experience.
- An interesting and challenging role to build from scratch including a lot of responsibilities.
Do you have the organization, planning and reporting skills required for the job as Office Coordinator ? Do you want to work within a human-sized organization? Then don't hesitate and apply for this challenging job as an Office Coordinator !
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: €2000 - €3000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 March 2023Un poste d’Office Assistant vient de s’ouvrir au sein d’une société active dans le secteur immobilier à Bruxelles. En tant qu’Office Assistant, vous évoluerez dans un poste très polyvalent, au sein d’une société à taille humaine leader sur son marché.
Salary: €2000 - €3000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 24 January 2023Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For an international law firm located in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Facility Officer. You will be part of a team of facilities officers and will report directly to the facility manager. As facility Officer you ensure that all the staff members can work in an optimal environment by managing all operational and technical aspects withing their offices.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 March 2023An exciting new opportunity as Assistant and Meetings Coordinator has just become available in the centre of Brussels. Our client is an international company active in the health sector. The office is easily reachable with public transport.
Salary: €2500 - €3200 per monthLocation: Louvain-La-NeuveDate posted: 14 March 2023Un poste en tant que Management Assistant Part-time (50%) vient d'être ouvert au sein d'une société active dans le secteur de la manufacture à Louvain-La-Neuve. En tant que Management Assistant, vous rapporterez directement à la responsable du département des Ressources humaines et lui apporterez, ainsi qu'à son équipe, un soutien dans la gestion de l'administration journalière.
Salary: €2500 - €3200 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 09 March 2023Our client, an international Real Estate organisation located in Brussels, is looking for an Administrative Team Assistant who carries out all administrative work on behalf a prestigious team of 11 consultants. You will directly report to the team director and work closely with the team members.