Personal Assistant & Office Coordinator
Consultant Sarah Stroobants
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-08-03 marketing Diegem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 2500 2600 2600 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Did you just graduate or do you already have a first work experience? Are you ready for a new challenge? We are looking for a Personal Assistant/Office Coordinator for a growing company, operating in the marketing sector and based in Diegem. Are you organized and fluent in Dutch, English and French? Send us your resume now!
Tasks of a Personal Assistant/Office Coordinator:
- Right-hand to both the CEO and CFO.
- Managing the agendas of the CEO and CFO.
- Organizing meetings and appointments.
- First point of contact for visitors, clients, consultants, etc.
- Responsible for the office supplies/catering.
- General administrative support.
- Managing travel arrangements.
- Supporting the organization of events.
Ideal Profile of a Personal Assistant/Office Coordinator:
- You graduated recently or you already have a first work experience in a similar function.
- You are immediately available.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are team and client minded.
- You are well-structured and flexible.
- You are motivated and eager to learn.
- You can work autonomously.
Our client offers:
- The opportunity to gain experience in a fast-growing company.
- A permanent contract.
- An attractive salary package with extralegal benefits.
Are you our future Personal Assistant & Office Coordinator who is fluent in Dutch, English and French and team minded? Apply quickly online!