For an international organisation located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to an Executive Director on a global scope.
In this position as an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing the calendar and organizing meetings (virtual meetings, conference calls, appointments)
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and ad-hoc materials for meetings, take notes and draft summaries
- Organizing/coordinating meetings abroad and handle all travel arrangements from A to Z
- Answering, screening, and transferring incoming phone calls
- Dispatching incoming correspondence by letters and email
- Providing administrative support: preparing, editing, and translating documents and presentations, maintaining the filing system up to date, prepare regular reports, archive documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the Executive Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience and have minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a very good knowledge of English both written and spoken. A knowledge of German is an asset.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- You can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, while enjoying working in a team.
- You are service & solution minded.
- You have great communication and organizational skills.
- You can cope with stress, are highly discreet and able to respect confidentiality of meeting discussions.
Our client offers you:
- A temporary contract in view of a permanent one
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and international environment where your support is highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including several benefits (lunch-vouchers, netto allowances and a budget to improve your homeworking conditions, eco-cheques, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, apply now for this new challenge as an Executive Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + an attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting opportunity as Executive Assistant has just become available at one of our clients located in the Centre of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work closely with 3 other assistants to support a team of 15 people.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 May 2022Voor één van onze klanten zijn we dringend op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Het bedrijf, gelegen in Brussel Zuid vlakbij een treinstation, is actief in de industriële sector.
Salary: €3500 - €5000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 17 February 2023An Office & Facilities Coordinator position has just opened in an international yet human-sized company in Brussels. As Office & Facilities Coordinator, you will closely work with the CEO and the Management Team. You will ensure a smooth running of the office, acting as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for all support-related matters.
Salary: €2500 - €4500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 14 March 2023Our client, a law firm located in Brussels, is looking for a Management Assistant who will provide support to several lawyers and partners, allowing them to focus on their legal work. You will be expected to deal with a variety of tasks efficiently and independently.