Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? For an international organisation active in the professional services sector leader on its market, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to several Managers acting on a global scope. The office is located in the heart of Brussels, and is easily accessible by public transport.
In this position as an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing calendars and organizing meetings (virtual meetings, conference calls, appointments, lunches, etc.)
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and ad-hoc materials for meetings, take notes and draft summaries
- Organizing/coordinating meetings abroad and handle all travel arrangements
- Answering, screening and transferring incoming phone calls
- Handling and dispatching incoming correspondence by letters and email
- Providing administrative support: preparing, editing and translating documents and presentations, maintaining the filing system up to date, assisting with the organisation of workshops and events, preparing regular reports, archiving documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the Executive Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience and have minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a very good knowledge of German and English. Any other EU language is an asset.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). A knowledge of SharePoint and/or Salesforce will be considered an asset.
- You like to make decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work.
- You are service & solution minded.
You have great communication and organizational skills.
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract directly
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced environment where your support is highly appreciated
- The possibility of working in an international environment and being part of a multicultural and dynamic team
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, apply now for this new challenge as an Executive Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 03 October 2023For one of our clients, a service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager. As an Executive Assistant & Office Manager, you will report to the Managing Partner and support the Management Team. You will also be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters.
Salary: An attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 May 2022Voor één van onze klanten zijn we dringend op zoek naar een Executive Assistant. Het bedrijf, gelegen in Brussel Zuid vlakbij een treinstation, is actief in de industriële sector.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 18 September 2023An exciting opportunity as Administration Officer has just become available at one of our clients located in the East of Brussels. Our client is active in the service sector and is a leader on its market. In this role, you will work in a polyvalent and autonomous position where you will take care of all the administrative tasks.
Salary: Up to €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 September 2023Pour l'un de nos clients, une société de services située au cœur de Bruxelles, nous recherchons un.e Office Manager. En tant qu’Office Manager, vous rapportez au Managing Director et soutenez l'équipe de direction. Vous serez responsable de la gestion du bureau, agissant comme un point central pour toutes les questions de la part des collaborateurs et des personnes externes. Vous soutiendrez aussi la Direction sur certaines thématiques RH et comptables.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per monthLocation: IxellesDate posted: 01 September 2023Un nouveau poste d’Executive Assistant vient de s'ouvrir chez l'un de nos clients dans le secteur financier. Les bureaux se situent dans la commune d’Ixelles et sont facilement accessibles en transport en commun.