Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? For an international organisation leader on its market and located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to 2 Managing Directors acting on a global scope, and to their team.
In this position as an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Managing calendars and organizing meetings (virtual meetings, conference calls, appointments)
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and ad-hoc materials for meetings, take notes and draft summaries
- Organizing/coordinating meetings abroad and handle all travel arrangements
- Assisting with the organisation of workshops and events
- Answering, screening and transferring incoming phone calls
- Dispatching incoming correspondence by letters and email
- Providing administrative support: preparing, editing and translating documents and presentations, maintaining the filing system up to date, prepare regular reports, archive documents, etc.
The ideal profile of the Executive Assistant:
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat or equivalent by experience and have minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You have a very good knowledge of English both written and spoken, combined with a good knowledge of French or Dutch.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). A knowledge of SharePoint and/or Salesforce will be considered an asset.
- You like to make decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work.
- You are service & solution minded.
- You have great communication and organizational skills.
- You can cope with stress, are highly discreet and able to respect confidentiality of meeting discussions.
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced international environment where your support is highly appreciated
- The possibility of working in an international environment and being part of a multicultural and dynamic team
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness, apply now for this new challenge as an Executive Assistant.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €3200 - €3700 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For one of our clients, a service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager. As an Executive Assistant & Office Manager, you will support the Management Team. You will also be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For an international yet human-sized service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to two Managers and their teams.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 February 2024Voor een snelgroeiend Belgisch creatief bedrijf gelegen te Schaarbeek, zijn we op zoek naar een Office Manager (tijdelijke opdracht). Je komt terecht in een toffe sector en tussen dito collega’s, waar je altijd op kunt rekenen. Je opdracht begint ten laatste in maart tot begin september. De functieomschrijving omvat een divers en uitdagend takenpakket.
Salary: €2800 - €3800 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 January 2024Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a fast-growing company headquartered in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Junior Personal Assistant.
Salary: €2000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 March 2024Notre client, une structure à taille humaine active dans le secteur juridique et très engagée dans son champ de compétences, est à la recherche d'un.e Assistant.e FR/NL/EN. L'entreprise est située au centre de Bruxelles et est très facilement accessible en transports en commun. En tant qu’assistant.e FR/NL/EN, vous soutiendrez une équipe de 6 personnes dans la gestion quotidienne de leurs dossiers.