JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? Then this position is made for you! For a fast-growing company headquartered in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Junior Personal Assistant.
You will support the CEO of the company with different tasks such as:
- Manage and maintain calendars, appointments and travel arrangements
- Organize meetings and events
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications as well as answer, filter and forward incoming calls
- Manage private administration for the CEO (appointments, travels, etc.)
- Receive and interact with potential incoming visitors
- Provide administrative support: prepare correspondence, edit and translate documents and presentations, maintain a filing system, etc.
The ideal Profile of the Junior Personal Assistant:
- You hold preferably at least a bachelor’s degree in Secretariat/Office Management/Modern Language or equivalent experience
- You have a first experience in a similar function
- You have an excellent knowledge of English with a very good command of French and/or Dutch.
- You have a very good command of the MS Office package. Knowledge of Outlook is required.
- You are flexible (both about working hours and job content) and you like taking initiatives.
- You like making decisions, you can demonstrate maturity and autonomy in your work, and you are service & solution minded.
- You have great organizational skills and time management is one of your strengths.
- You are looking for a demanding and challenging work environment in an international context.
Our client offers you:
- A permanent contract
- The possibility to be part of a fast-paced work environment where your support will be highly appreciated
- An attractive salary package including fringe benefits (lunch vouchers, group and medical insurance, reimbursement of transport costs, etc.)
If you are ready to provide an outstanding support to ensure efficiency and effectiveness within a demanding work environment, apply now for this new challenge.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
More about Walters People
Walters People, part of the Robert Walters Group, specialises in temporary and junior permanent recruitment in accounting, tax & treasury, banking & insurance, finance, HR & payroll, business support & internal sales.
We also help students in finding a student job during the summer period or during the academic year. www.walterspeople.be
Salary: €3200 - €3700 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For one of our clients, a service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are looking for an Executive Assistant & Office Manager. As an Executive Assistant & Office Manager, you will support the Management Team. You will also be responsible for the office management, acting like a central point for all support-related matters.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 February 2024For an international yet human-sized service company located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to two Managers and their teams.
Salary: €3000 - €3500 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 06 February 2024Voor een snelgroeiend Belgisch creatief bedrijf gelegen te Schaarbeek, zijn we op zoek naar een Office Manager (tijdelijke opdracht). Je komt terecht in een toffe sector en tussen dito collega’s, waar je altijd op kunt rekenen. Je opdracht begint ten laatste in maart tot begin september. De functieomschrijving omvat een divers en uitdagend takenpakket.
Salary: €3200 - €3800 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 12 January 2024Have you ever dreamed of working in a prestigious company and taking on new challenges every day? For an international organisation leader on its market and located in the heart of Brussels, we are currently looking for an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide an administrative support to 2 Managing Directors acting on a global scope, and to their team.
Salary: €2000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 March 2024Notre client, une structure à taille humaine active dans le secteur juridique et très engagée dans son champ de compétences, est à la recherche d'un.e Assistant.e FR/NL/EN. L'entreprise est située au centre de Bruxelles et est très facilement accessible en transports en commun. En tant qu’assistant.e FR/NL/EN, vous soutiendrez une équipe de 6 personnes dans la gestion quotidienne de leurs dossiers.