Consultant Kevin Blockx
Date posted 13 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our client situated in region Antwerp, we are looking for a Junior Auditor. Are you analytical, dynamic and open for a nice opportunity? Apply now!
Main Tasks of Junior Auditor:
- Examine the accounts of the client in line with the legal requirements and accounting standards;
- Analyse in-depth the Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheets, sales ledgers, payroll, etc…;
- Construct and carry out sample tests or relevant transactions in order to determine the accuracy and functioning of the underlying systems and procedures and the adequacy of the internal controls within;
- Recommend efficient accounting and budgeting procedures and systems to the client;
- Participate in special assignments for the client.
Profile of Junior Auditor:
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- No experience required;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English & French;
- Dynamic individual, open minded and eager to learn;
- Analytical & critical approach;
- Strong interpersonal & reasoning skills;
- Able to work in an informal and entrepreneurial environment.
What do we offer:
- We offer a full-time contract in a very varied function and an instructive environment. In addition, you can count on a solid support and a versatile training. You get a customized salary and fringe benefits. You will also have the opportunity to start as a trainee auditor.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org.