Salary a customized salary and fringe benefits
Consultant Heleen Schroven
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 financial-services Zaventem Flemish Brabant BE GBP 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For our client, situated in region Zaventem, we are looking for a Junior Auditor. Are you looking for a first opportunity, a very varied function in a nice environment? Apply now!
Tasks of the Junior Auditor:
- Examine the accounts of the client in line with the legal requirements and accounting standards;
- Analyse in-depth the Profit & Loss accounts, Balance Sheets, sales ledgers, payroll, etc…;
- Construct and carry out sample tests or relevant transactions in order to determine the accuracy and functioning of the underlying systems and procedures and the adequacy of the internal controls within;
- Recommend efficient accounting and budgeting procedures and systems to the client;
- Participate in special assignments for the client.
Profile of the Junior Auditor:
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- No experience required;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, good knowledge of English & French;
- Dynamic individual, open minded and eager to learn;
- Analytical & critical approach;
- Strong interpersonal & reasoning skills;
- Able to work in an informal and entrepreneurial environment.
Offer for the Junior Auditor:
- We offer a full-time contract in a very varied function and an instructive environment. In addition, you can count on a solid support and a versatile training. You get a customized salary and fringe benefits (company car, mealvouchers, insurances, bonus,..).
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QZU 905 772.