Business Project Analyst
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Jens Spittael
Date posted 10 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For a growing company, situated in Anderlecht (1070), we are looking for a Business Project Analyst (fixed contract).
Your tasks as Business Project Analyst:
- Producing of monthly reports for Belgian management. This reporting includes P&L and BS variance analysis, sales and margin analysis, product line performance analysis, analysis of man hours costs
- Ensuring of collection, consolidation and analysis/ evaluation of forecasts and budgets for particular business units). Summarizes and analyses forecasts and budgets for management review. Submits budgets and forecasts to corporate
- Fulfills ad hoc requests for financial data/ analysis related to particular business units.
- Working on ad hoc projects to improve current processes, efficiency gains and reporting
The ideal profile:
- You have a sound knowledge in finance
- You have a first experience in audit (Big 4) or have experience in a similar role
- Fluent in spoken and written French with a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- Required computer skills: experience with ERP systems is a plus, sound knowledge of Excel
What we offer you:
- Professional organisation and emphasis on know-how management
- Friendly working atmosphere
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits (company car)
Do you have a nice experience in finance and are you looking for a new challenge in a growing company? Then this function as Business Project Analyst is perfect for you! So apply fast and sent your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with mention of reference 528 804.