Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Stefanie Vanderleyden
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-132019-02-11 utilities Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Business Analyst job has just become available for an international firm in Sint-Stevens-Woluwe. If you are eager to learn, well organized and analytical, this function is the perfect opportunity to take a turning point in your professional career.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Execute Pricing and TLME standard work and governance for EMEA
- Pricing reporting and analysis to improve business decisions
- Provide teams with monthly price performance reports
- Document analytical insights and recommend actions and levers to improve our margin levels. This will include a variety of pricing analyses (waterfalls, pareto charts, scatter plots etc.) as well as meaningful insights into the commercial context and market developments.
- Prepare and maintain price lists for all equipment & options, ensure all prices on Oracle systems are correct and up to date
- Support initiatives to maintain and enhance the Price Deviation Request system for Transport ensuring all the pricing and cost data is accurate and updated in a timely manner. Work with IT to develop to enhance the system.
- Perform commercial assessment of proposed transactions considering market conditions, customer information and company objectives
- Support the deal approval processes and tools.
- Work with Commercial Leaders and Product Managers on optimal transaction structures.
- Work with Product Managers on new launches to ensure all system updates are completed prior to launch.
- Monitor data quality on transactions processed and work with relevant departments to ensure data quality standards are applied
Profile of ideal pricing analyst:
- Has a Bachelor or Master degree
- Has minimum 2 years of proven experience in an analytical role
- Speaks fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Has an excellent knowledge of Excel
- Is result driven, Customer focused and Team & People oriented
- Is a number cruncher and has good communication skills
In return, our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- A fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference SVN 796 260.