Consultant Caroline Deloof
Date posted 06 August 20192019-08-06 2019-10-05 engineering Kortrijk West Flanders BE EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international industrial company in the region of Kortrijk is searching for different Business Analysts regarding an SAP implementation project.
Do you have experience with SAP? Or do you have experience with project management? Do you have great analytical skills and are you IT minded? This job is made for you! No technical knowledge of SAP is needed!
Your tasks & responsibilities:
Determine operational objectives together with business experts; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Guide process analysts in ensuring delivery of the to be process flows
- Ensure standardization of processes and the newly implemented SAP S4Hana system
- Create business cases when changes in the scope
- Lead the domain in order to make sure that all requirements in scope are translated into the new system & make sure that business continuity is secured
- Monitor project progress within your domain by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions and planning all activities
- Ensure all preparations for testings (scenario's, scripts & datasets) are available prior to the testing period
- Ensure all training material is available prior to the start of the trainings
- Participate in giving trainings to Key Users (Train the trainer principle)
- Guide your team within your domain during all different milestones in the Harmony project (Process Analysts, Realization support, Key Users & Local Key Users)
- Ensure a correct view on Risk & Issues and propose mitigations to the Project Management Team
- Master's degree in Economics
- Minimum 5 years of experience in comparable function(s), preferably within an industrial setting
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus (no technical knowledge needed)
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Detail oriented & very analytical
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
- Team player that also knows how to guide a small team towards results
- Willing to travel (5 - 6 times a year)
The offer as Business Analyst:
- The ability to work in an innovative and fast-growing company where professional development and responsibility are stimulated
- Attractive salary: company car, group insurance, meal vouchers, bonus, etc
Does this function sounds perfect for you? Then apply fast and sent us your cv!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.