Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 20 August 20192019-08-28 2019-10-19 medical-and-nursing Aalst East Flanders BE EUR 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international leading company in medical devices is looking for a Process Analyst in region Aalst.
Do you have a masters degree in accounting, finance or business and are you looking for a challenging analytical position in an American multinational? This job would be perfect for you!
The Process Analyst will be responsible for:
- Perform analyses of processes, accounts and prepare/update metrics to measure performance/processes
- Assist in optimization and standardization of processes across Europe
- Identify the need for training and development in the teams
- Process improvement: inform the manager on possible improvement, standardization and centralization opportunities and help implement the agreed changes in order to support a continuous increase in the efficiency of the financial/accounting processes
- Monitor through dashboard reporting that the prescribed goals per cycle are executed in order to guarantee accuracy and correctness of the financial data and accounting transactions
- Assist and report out to the managers in metric meetings and have a critical mindset
- Participate in or lead project teams to support the implementation of new business developments by using Continuous Improvement methodologies in order to facilitate the success of the project
Profile of ideal Process Analyst:
- Relevant business or accounting degree
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft PC Tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Visio…)
- Good level of quantitative and analytical capability
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant process or finance experience
- Ideally 1-2 years of relevant process or finance experience, driven graduates are also welcome
- Can work independently but is also an excellent team player
- Soft skills: Problem analysis, Planning & Organizing, Listening, Customer Orientation, Communication
In return, we offer:
- Salary package according to your experience (€2200 à €2700 gross a month)
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Extra benefits like company restaurant, internal gym,...
Does this sound like your ideal job? Then apply fast and sent us your cv!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.