Consultant Caroline Deloof
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-18 retail Waregem West Flanders BE EUR 20000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active within production and located in the region of Waregem is searching for a new Contract Analyst. Do you have a strong aptitude for contractual understanding and expertise? Do you have strong commercial and communicative skills? And do you like challenges? This job is perfect for you!
Your tasks as Contract Analyst:
- Develops sales contract strategies and works closely with the sales process team, legal department, commercial teams and General management to structure proposals/commercial agreements/ bonus contracts and eventually bid documents. Partners with Sales process analysts to improve business results before/during contract negotiations
- Ability to understand, interpret and participate in the creation and execution of complex multi-tiered commercial contract agreements and their financial impact
- To provide pro-active advice and support to the sales force on all matters relevant to contracts, processes and policies.
- To support the contract review, negotiation and approval process of standard sales
- To assist in implementing the legal document set as required
- To ensure standardized procedures and streamlined processes are followed
- To support the development of competencies, methods and tactics, policies and guidelines which stimulate tighter contracting
- Work with colleagues to continuously improve contract review workflows by anticipating issues, providing advice and sharing knowledge and best practice
- Draft contract addenda in accordance with agreed guidelines
- Provide ad hoc project support in relevant areas
- Extra commercial condition analysis
The ideal profile:
- Demonstrated experience in an operational environment
- A strong aptitude for contractual understanding and expertise
- Proven data administration and data entry skills with a high volume of documents and data
- Good time management skills with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Solving problems of moderate complexity - willing to take accountability and a commitment to adding value
- Strong communication skills, plus ability to interpret complex documents
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams, manage own workload/KPI’s and perform under tight constraints
- Good analytical skills and financial awareness
- Contract experience in a corporate environment
- Fluent in French, English & Dutch (read, write & speak)
The offer as Contract Analyst:
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Salary package according to your experience (company car included)
Are you ready for a new challenge in an international company? Then apply fast and sent us your resumé.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.