Consultant Maxime Leveque
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 building-and-construction Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new job as Business Controller has just become available for one of the most respected Construction Companies in the south of Brussels (easily reachable by public transport).
If you have great analytical skills and are detail oriented and would like to take part of a great team of four people, this position might be a great match for you.
Main Tasks as Business Controller :
- Follow-up and challenge the feasibility of the different projects
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash planning on a regular basis
- Quarterly financial reporting
- Participate in the development and implementation of Navision
- Assist in the setting up of project finance
- Assist in the financial & tax structuring of different projects and in due diligence processes
Profile of the Business Controller :
- Master degree in finance, business engineering, business administration,….
- At least three years experience of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation;
- Excellent command of Excel,
- Fluent in French, Dutch and in English (spoken and written)
What our client offers :
- A permanent contract
- Challenging work and growing opportunities in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive remuneration package
If you have a great ability to work under pressure and to take personal responsibility for results, this job could be the one you are looking for. Can you work independently but still have a positive and constructive nature for interacting with colleagues? Apply today and you might find a great new job opportunity!