Junior Group Controller
Salary an attractive salary package
Consultant Coraline Hees
Date posted 22 July 20192019-07-26 2019-09-20 engineering Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 4000 4000 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new opportunity as Junior Group Controller has just been made available in an European music company based in Brussels. As a Junior Group Controller, you will be directly reporting to the controlling manager.
As Junior Group Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Controlling and analysing the turnover of the company
- Controlling costs to identify variances
- Analysing the margins and verifying the budgets for various projects
- Producing the overall budget and forecast processes
- Monthly reporting activities for the entity
- Participate in the set up of internal audit
The ideal profile of the Junior Group Controller:
- Master’s degree in finance/economics/management
- A first experience of 2 to 4 years in controlling or an internship/VIE in controlling
- Fluency in French with an excellent level of English
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Pro-active, eager to deliver high quality results and dynamic team player
Our client is offering you:
- A permanent contract in a moving and multi projects environment. You will be able to work within a team of driving and professional people
- An interesting salary package with additional legal advantages based on your experience
Are you organised, dynamic and always looking for new challenges? Then look no further, this job as a Junior Group Controller is what you’ve been looking for! Do not hesitate to send your application now to email@example.com with the reference DDX 892 342.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.