Internal Controller (50% travel)
Consultant Bram De Rycke
Date posted 31 July 20192019-08-06 2019-09-29 electronics Anderlecht Brussels BE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multinational, active in the electronics sector located in Anderlecht (1070), is looking for a motivated Internal Controller.
Do you have an analytical mindset and are you looking for a job in an international environment?
Your responsibilities as an Internal Controller:
- You analyze the processes and workflows of the different (international) entities.
- You support and guide the various sister companies with the procedures to be followed.
- You check whether the implemented procedures are also effectively respected by performing predetermined checks.
- You prepare the checks, perform them and document the results found.
- You are an important link regarding compliance & internal audit
- You assist in drafting new procedures or adjusting existing procedures
- You will visit the various entities within the Benelux to map the current situation and to improve it
- You report to the Internal Control Manager
The ideal profile:
You have a degree in an economic direction
A first work experience within the finance sector is a plus
You are a team player, analytical and process-oriented
You speak and write Dutch, French and English fluently.
The offer as Internal Controller:
Working in an interesting company where you can develop yourself.
An interesting salary package in line with your responsibilities
A full-time position with a permanent contract
You can count on permanent and continuous support through coaching and training
Does this feature seem interesting to you? Apply now for this vacancy!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.