Salary A competitive salary package
Consultant Gaelle Bovy
Date posted 15 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Cash Collector job has just become available for a leading firm in Willebroek. If you have knowledge of Cash Collection, this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading firm.
Read further for more information.
The Cash collector will be responsible for:
- Help manage customer accounts to minimise AR balances
- Evaluate and advise management on the appropriate credit limits and ratings
- Release credit holds after evaluation
- Help establish credit ratings and limits for customer account
- Liaise with treasury/finance for cash forecasting
- Organise appropriate collection methods to ensure on-time payment of invoices
- Authorise payment of rebates and commissions based on customer payment history, liaise with commercial and supply chain
- Help pursue appropriate legal actions to recover bad debts
- Back up for treasury analyst when required
- Advise on payment terms changes and potential impact on daily business
- First line of contact for internal and external customers for credit matters
- First line of contact for internal and external auditors
- Project work as needed
Profile of ideal Cash collector:
- Has a bachelor degree in finance/general accounting
- Has 2-5 years relevant experience in collection and or credit control
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Knowledge of Financial/Accounting disciplines
- Knowledge of and experience in working with SAP
- Solid Mathematical and Financial acumen
- Good organisational and IT skills
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge English, French and Arabic or any other international language.
In return, our client offers:
If you are driven, determinate and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. A competitive salary package within a rapidly growing environment await you.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference QHH 685 900.