Credit Controller Europe
Salary Nice salary + many advantages
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 29 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company, specialized in medical devices, situated in region Aalst, is looking for a credit controller to join a team of 8 credit controllers.
Are you recently graduated or do you have a first experience? In that case, this is the perfect job for you!
Your tasks as Credit Controller Europe:
- Analyze credit and financial data to determine degree of risk involved when setting up new customers or release blocked orders
- Evaluate customer records and collaborate with Collections team on aged invoices
- Update Financial data in Customer master records
- Prepare and assist in credit limit reviews
- Assist in the review of current processes and discuss potential improvements
The ideal profile:
- Minimum Bachelor degree – preferably in Financial area but not a prerequisite
- Good communication skills (need to work together with colleagues from other departments – no direct customer contact)
- Good organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Being able to work independently
- Dynamic & flexible (stress resistant)
- Willing to work on public holidays (in rotation)
- Good English skills
- An analytic job with responsibilities within an international company
- A nice salary package and a lot of extra’s like an internal fitness room and company restaurant
Are you looking for an interesting job within an international company and are you quickly available? This is the perfect job for you! Don’t hesitate to send us your resume to email@example.com with the reference number 727170.