Credit and Collection Analyst
Consultant Marie-Astrid Carlier
Date posted 17 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An outstanding job as Credit and Collection Analyst has just arisen at one of the most important players in the petrochemical sector situated in Etterbeek. As part of the Finance Team, you support the implementation (application) of the Global Credit Control Policy.
As Credit and Collection Analyst your key features will be:
- Assess the worthiness and set credit limits for new or existing customers
- Identify and collect overdue accounts to minimize outstanding debts
- Review and release orders on credit hold and conducting collection calls
- Manage credit terms according to corporate guidelines, validate the relevant ones and ensure their consistency
- Prepare monthly A/R reports and analysis for senior management.
- Adhere to corporate directives and apply the appropriate procedures
- Ensure compliance with SOX internal controls.
The ideal Profile of the Credit and Collection Analyst:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in credit control, preferably in an international environment
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
- Good MS Office skills, knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, customer oriented and problem-solving
In return, our client offers:
- A fixed contract with a salary package related to your experience and results (including extra legal advantages)
- Regular opportunities to develop your skills
If you are independent but also love to work in a team, you have a pro-active approach and are stress resistant, then this job as Credit and Collection Analyst waits for your application. Regular feedback via a company-wide appraisal initiative with focus on personal objectives, personal growth, short and long term career goals. Send your application now directly through this website or to our email email@example.com