Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Ekaterina Pautova
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 pharmaceuticals Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
A leading pharmaceutical company in the region of Zaventem is currently looking for a Credit Controller. If you have a first few years experience in credit controlling, this is a great opportunity for you to join an international firm.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring collection of invoices to agreed terms.
- Following up customers with overdue invoices and prepare reports on reasons for overdue.
- Blocking and releasing customer orders based on credit limit exposure and payment behaviour.
- Evaluating the customer credit risk
- Escalate and document deductions for timely resolution.
- Setting up payments plans
- Chase customer remittance advices to support cash application.
- Continuous communication with other departments
- Propose process improvement actions.
Profile of ideal Credit Controller
- Has a Bachelor in Finance combined with minimum 2 year experience in a similar role
- Is fluent in English and French, knowledge of German is a plus
- Has knowledge of SAP (ECC 6.0), Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Has a Hands-on mentality, high engagement and energy level
- Is flexible, likes to work with deadlines, team player, accurate, organized and client oriented
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package
- Interesting function with learning opportunities
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference EPR 790 740.