Consultant Antje Mentens
Date posted 31 October 2018 2018-10-312018-12-29 it Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels
A new Cash Collector job has just become available for a leading firm in Vilvoorde. If you are client-oriented, rigorous, dynamic and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Cash Collector is made for you!
The Cash Collector will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with stakeholders
- Own responsibility for managing customer accounts receivables ledgers and dispute & inquiry resolution.
- Evaluate, identify & address underlying internal & external process issues that impact DSO, order entry accuracy, etc.
- Collaborate with the sales department and order processing teams to reduce invoices in query
- Control the cash allocation to ensure accuracy
- Develop and improve data flow, ensure accurate record keeping, where necessary
- Work with Credit Risk team to maintain appropriate limits and insurance levels
- Provide regular commentary and cash flow forecasts to management
- Ad hoc duties as requested by management
Profile of ideal Cash Collector:
- Has experience in a similar function
- Has excellent communication skills
- Is detail-oriented, flexible, independent and a team player
- Speaks fluent Dutch, French and English
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP is a plus
In return, our client offers:
- Attractive salary package (Meal- & eco vouchers, laptop, …)
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference EPR 790 730.