Consultant Ekaterina Pautova
Date posted 07 January 2019 2019-01-072019-03-04 insurance Woluwe-Saint-Lambert Brussels BE EUR 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A new Credit Controller job has just become available for a leading international insurance firm in Sint-Lambrechts-Woluwe. Do you have experience in Credit Control? Are you result oriented and accurate? Then this is a job for you! We offer a challenging position with development opportunities.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Contact with brokers, clients, insurers and co-reinsurers.
- Issuing and sending monthly Statements of Account to Brokers
- Reconcile accounts and analyse differences
- Follow the Credit Control process and contribute to improving and maintaining process documents up to date
- Achieving outstanding debt and unallocated cash targets
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with brokers and clients and your key internal stakeholders
- Communicating and liaising with internal finance colleagues and others in order to check accuracy, give or obtain further information and/or resolve queries
- Contributing to a wide variety of projects and initiatives as required
Profile of ideal Credit Controller:
- Relevant education
- Fluent in Dutch and French and good knowledge of English
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills, organised and hands-on
- Team player and stress resistant
In return, our client offers:
- Attractive salary package
- Development opportunities
- Home working is possible
- A strongly growing organisation and business
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference EPR 781 780.