Cost and Intercompany Analyst
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 22 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-21 medical-and-nursing Aalst East Flanders BE EUR 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international company, active in medical devices, located near Aalst, is looking for a Cost and Intercompany Analyst.
Do you have a first experience in a multinational and looking for a challenging new job? In that case, this job is perfect for you!
The Cost and Intercompany Analyst will be responsible for:
- Preparing monthly reconciliations between the inventory management system and SAP financial accounting system.
- Supports the monthly accounting process through the handling of data in SAP.
- Follow up on credit notes and invoices due from selling entities and plants.
- Support local controllers in matters of local transfer pricing methodology and documentation requirements for local tax authorities throughout Europe.
- Provision of backup documentation in support of monthly, quarterly and yearly SOX controls.
- Coordinate standard cost update in the costing system for annual budget with Plant Controllers.
- Main point of contact for standard cost update in the costing system.
- Maintain and update transfer pricing rules in systems.
- Cooperation with external and internal auditors.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
The ideal profile:
- You have a first experience in a multinational environment.
- Working knowledge in SAP or any other ERP system.
- Working knowledge and experience in a SOX environment.
- Action/deadline oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Travel on company business as required.
The offer as Cost and Intercompany Analyst:
- Salary package according to your experience
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Flexible working hours and other benefits like company restaurant and internal gym
Does this function sound ideal for you? Then apply fast and sent us your cv.