Credit Controller Europe
Consultant Lene Coeman
Date posted 02 September 20192019-09-02 2019-11-01 medical-and-nursing Aalst East Flanders BE EUR 30000 40000 40000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company, active in medical devices, located near Aalst, is looking for a Credit Controller for the European market.
Do you have a bachelors degree and good communication skills? In that case, this job is perfect for you!
The Credit Controller Europe will be responsible for:
- Analyze credit and financial data to determine degree of risk involved when setting up new customers or release blocked orders
- Evaluate customer records and collaborate with collections team on aged invoices
- Update financial data in customer master records
- Prepare and assist in credit limit reviews
- Assist in the review of current processes and discuss potential improvements
The ideal profile:
- Minimum bachelor degree – preferable in finance
- Good communication skills to work together with colleagues (no direct customer contact)
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical mindset
- Able to work independently
- Dynamic and flexible
- Willing to work on public holidays (in rotation)
- Good English skills
The offer as Credit Controller Europe:
- Salary package according to your experience
- Interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
- Flexible working hours and other benefits like company restaurant and internal gym
Do you have a bachelor degree and are you looking for a new challenge within credit control? Then apply fast and sent us your resumé.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.