Cost Controller - engineering sector - Wavre
One of our clients in the engineering sector, is looking for a Cost Controller to join their team. You will be joining a highly ethical company that offers diverse opportunities and career growth. The company is based in Wavre.
Highly ethical company that offers diverse opportunities and career growth, active in the engineering sector. Based in Wavre.
Your responsibilities as Cost Controller:
- Preparing Supplier Payments + manage supplier reminders
- Manage the accounting function of the business to ensure that adequate accounting and management controls are in place.
- Review systems & procedures to ensure good accounting practices are in place throughout the business.
- Manage month end close procedure
- Monthly VAT declaration, Intracommunity Listing, Customerlisting and VAT related administration
- To prepare the company's annual statutory accounts and tax declaration to a predetermined timetable
- Manage & assist Internal audits
- Prepare Cashflow reports.
- To assist or manage various ad hoc finance projects - locally or within the Group - as and when required.
- Manage contacts with external parties such as auditors, consultants, banks
- To advise management and assist in the preparation of Capital Expense Requests…
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- Belgian Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Around 3 years of practical experience in accounting
- Ability to work independently and with a hands-on approach
- Clear, concise and pro-active communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent in English a d French with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Dutch is a plus
Our client offers:
- Long term contract
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- An attractive salary package in line with your experience
- The opportunity to work with international and renown clients
- A dynamic environment that fosters innovation
If you are organized, rigorous, dynamic, and have decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Cost Controller is made for you! Do not hesitate to send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference PMV1823532