Financial Analyst within the banking sector
Consultant Coraline Hees
Date posted 25 January 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
One of our clients, a famous investment bank situated in the centre of Brussels,, is currently looking for a Financial Analyst. If you are passionate about asset management and financial products, this position is made for you.
As Financial Analyst within the banking sector, you will perform the following tasks:
- Provide the investment teams any analysis that would add value to explain performance sources
- Conduct benchmarking analysis
- Collect data and maintain database
- Calculate specific portfolio characteristics for complex portfolios
- Produce accurate analysis on demand
Profile of Financial Analyst:
- Master in Finance, management, risk and asset management or any related field.
- Fluent in English. Any other languages is an added value.
- Good IT knowledge such as excel and programming languages (eg: VBA).
- Precise and details oriented.
- Autonomous with a good team spirit.
- Analytical skills.
Our client offers:
- A fixed term contract with view on a permanent contract
- A good junior package with extra-legal advantage
- A nice and dynamic working environment
If you are precise, analytical and determined to work in an nice and international investment bank, this position as Financial Analyst is the one for you!