Senior Financial Analyst
Salary A competitive salary
Consultant Joost Draye
Date posted 05 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our client, a multinational situated in Diegem , we are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst. Do you have a first solid experience in accounting or controlling and up to the next step? Then apply!
This is a challenging opportunity in a multinational environment.
Main Tasks of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Financial planning & analysis
- Full Overhead reporting by department, posting of overhead invoices, calculating accruals and provisions.
- Prepare monthly analysis on overhead expenses
- Treasury reporting
- Perform ad hoc assignments.
- Take charge of Capex
- Support in budget process and ensure requirements are met for budget / forecast process.
- Produce monthly Overhead Reporting within agreed timeline.
- Liaise monthly with managers on their departmental spend and staffing levels.
- Contribute to monthly reporting schedule.
- Report on FTE number and bonus figures.
- Contribute to regular reforecasts and budgets from an overhead perspective.
Profile of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Masters or bachelor degree in accounting/finance
- A solid first experience in controlling or accounting
- Good accounting knowledge
- Experience in communication of financial results to different stakeholders is a plus
- You have excellent Excel skills
- You are fluent in English
What do we offer:
- A challenging opportunity in a multinational environment
- A competitive salary
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference 709 600.