Junior Analyst (German)
Salary A very attractive gross salary
Consultant Joost Draye
Date posted 29 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For our client, situated in Zaventem, we are looking for a Junior Analyst. Are you looking for a new opportunity in Finance with development opportunities? Apply now!
This is a permanent contract in an international and dynamic working environment.
Tasks of the Junior Analyst
- You analyse existing client’s business model to maximize the revenue opportunities of our client
- For new clients, you analyse their creditworthiness. You make credit decisions based on your findings.
- You build a strong business relationship with clients.
- Additionally you are responsible for the administration of Accounts Receivable
- Ad-hoc analytical tasks and reporting.
Profile of the ideal Junior Analyst
- You have a Master degree in Accounting/Finance
- You are fluent in German and English
- A first experience in a similar position within a credit department is a plus, but not a must
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- While this is not a sales position, the prospect of working in a sales-oriented environment motivates you
- You are proficient in computer software applications such as Excel and Word.
What do we offer:
- A permanent contract in an international and dynamic working environment;
- Development opportunities;
- A very attractive gross salary, in addition to several extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference: ODR 715 850.