Junior Performance Analyst
Consultant Coraline Hees
Date posted 11 July 2018 2018-07-112018-09-04 banking Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
For one of our client located in Brussels, we are looking for a Junior Performance Analyst. Within the investment operations department of an international asset management company you will have the chance to work in a challenging environment.
As Junior Performance Analyst, you will perform the following tasks
- Monitor the performance of the portfolios of the Equities Investment Centres on a weekly and monthly basis. To identify discrepancies in performance between similar portfolios.
- Provide performance attribution on the portfolios explaining the impact of all the investment decisions in line with the investment process.
- Provide added value analysis on the investment processes by making the link between the risk areas and the areas of outperformance.
- Manage the queries of the clients
Ideal profile for the Junior Performance Analyst
- Master degree in business engineer, management, finance (or any related field).
- Strong interest and knowledge of financial markets and financial products (swaps, bounds, ratio,…)
- You have an excellent command of Excel. A knowledge of VBA is an asset.
- Excellent level of English and a good level of French and/or Dutch
Our client offers
- A permanent contract in a dynamic and unique financial institution
- A salary based on your experience with a nice extra-legal package
Are you result oriented, analytical and have great communication skills? Then this is a great opportunity for you! If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your application now to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference DDX 5302445