Salary Nice salary
Consultant Ekaterina Pautova
Date posted 07 August 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Property Analyst job has become available for a international real estate firm in Vilvoorde. If you are analytical, a good communicator, pro-active and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Property Analyst is made for you!
Keep on reading!
The Property Analyst will be responsible for:
- Quarterly review of Net Property Income (NPI) actuals for the stabilized CE portfolio of the managed funds;
- Analysis and comprehensive reporting of NPI results to various internal stakeholders on a quarterly basis;
- Interaction with the local property management teams for new leasing deals and other property-related events in order to assess the financial impact on the portfolio;
- Consolidate and report on portfolio-related statistics per fund and region;
- Review of property services fees income (calculation, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting);
- Review NPI impact for investment papers;
- Coordinate the arrears reporting process;
- Conduct various ad-hoc property-related financial analysis and reporting;
- Report Capex actuals to the fund management and regional property management teams on a quarterly basis;
- Consolidate the property master list for the stabilized portfolio across CE and across funds on a quarterly basis;
- Work close with the valuations team and the fund financial controllers on the quarterly valuation movements;
- Translate the outcome of the various analysis into easy-to-understand insights for senior management and other teams;
- Assist with the board reporting on new leasing deals;
- Identify and implement improvements to reporting and analysis-related systems and processes.
Profile of ideal Property Analyst:
- Has a degree in Finance or Engineering. A first experience (1-3 years) in a consulting company, financial department or audit firm is a plus
- You combine a good helicopter view with a strong eye for detail
- Able to translate complex findings into easy-to-understand insights and communication
- Affinity for IT with advanced MS Excel knowledge; ideally with Power Tools experience
- Speaks fluent English
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and company car.
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home.
- There is importance attached to training and guidance.
- A growing company with new modern offices.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following reference EPR 780 700.