Consultant Jens Spittael
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-12 retail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company located in the region of Brussels is looking for a Business Analyst to expand their team.
Are you analytical minded and do you like being close to the business? Than this job can be the job you’re looking for!
Your responsibilities as Business Analyst:
- Analyze and challenge the monthly standard financial reports for the different reporting units in Belgium and The Netherlands
- Analyze the performance of the individual business units, present the findings to management and make recommendations for improvements
- Develop detailed operational key figures and prepares ad hoc reports
- Assure a proper cost control of the operating costs as well as of the investments
- Establish the post completion reviews of larger investments
- Make sure the reporting is compliant with group norms
- Participate in strategic negotiations with suppliers and identify
The ideal profile:
- You have a Masters’ degree in finance or economics
- You have a relevant experience of 3 to 6 years
- You are motivated, analytical minded and communicative
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus
- You are flexible to travel on weekly basis to the Netherlands (You’ll be working 2 or 3 days a week in Brussels and 2 or 3 days a week in The Netherlands (not for away from Breda)
The offer as Business Analyst:
- Permanent offer after a successful interim period
- Competitive salary package
- Working in an international environment
Do you have a solid experience as Business Analyst and open for a new opportunity? Are you driven and analytical minded? This could be the job for you. You can apply by sending your CV to email@example.com with mentioning of the reference number YSP 638 950.