Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 03 October 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
A new Pricing Analyst function has just become available for an international company in Dendermonde.
If you are organized, communicative and decided to take a turning point in your career, this job as Pricing Analyst is made for you!
Your responsibilities as Pricing Analyst:
- You will be responsible for the price setting of a specific product or product range for our customers.
- On a daily basis, conduct price and margin negotiations with the respective account managers based on margin parameters defined in SAP, resulting from a consultation between the Pricing Officer, the Commercial Analyst and Sales.
- You’re in charge of making quotes, booking contracts and administration of the contract portfolio.
- You will prepare all input for the creation of new price lists, and implement them in SAP. Follow the commodity & FX markets and translate them into our prices.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the raw material prices in SAP and conduct price simulations for new product introductions.
The ideal profile:
- You have a Master's Degree in Commercial Engineering, Economics or a science related field
- You have about 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position in pricing, finance, customer care or sales
- You have a commercial flair and able to set priorities
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and an intermediate knowledge of English
In return, the offer as Pricing Analyst is:
- Attractive salary package
- A fixed contract
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference 781410.