Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 retail Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
An international company located in Dendermonde is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the controlling team. The company offers a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- You are responsible for the preparation of cost centre and department reports for the management.
- You support new internal & external reporting requirements.
- You are the key responsible for financial and business projects.
- You are in charge for the analysis of manufacturing and supply chain costs and provide financial information to the management.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and review of actuals versus budget and versus prior year
- You will participate in ad-hoc finance projects
- You will provide administrative support to the department
The ideal profile:
- You have a Master Degree, by preference in Economics
- You have fluent written/verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience with SAP and BI reporting is a must
- You have at least three years of relevant experience in financial advisory
The offer as Financial Analyst:
- An attractive salary package
- An interim contract in view of a fixed contract
- A pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Do you have a nice experience within finance and are you looking for a new challenge in pleasant working environment with grow opportunities in the future? Then this is the perfect job for you! So apply fast and sent us your resume.