Junior M&A Analyst
Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 09 January 2019 2019-01-092019-03-10 financial-services Aalst East Flanders BE EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A European company located in Aalst and operating in the healthcare sector, is looking for an M&A Specialist to support the M&A director. The Group is looking for an ambitious and driven person with a first experience in finance/acquisitions.
The main responsibilities of the M&A Analyst
- You will be mainly responsible for valuations, due diligence, contracting and negotiations.
- You will also advise the general management of the company.
- You will work closely with entrepreneurial colleagues in our growing M&A team. You will also work with veterinarians, lawyers, accountants and other specialists.
Profile of ideal M&A specialist:
- You hold a Master's degree with an education in finance or economy.
- You have 1-3 years of M&A related experience and/or audit/accountancy experience. Experience in due diligence assistance and valuations is a strong asset. Affinity with SMEs/liberal professions/animals is equally important.
- You are a team player with very good communication, analytical and people skills.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently since we are looking for a colleague for the Belgian market.
In return, our client offers:
- A challenging position in an entrepreneurial environment, offering a lot of autonomy
- A good balance between more analytical work and social interaction.
- Being in the front line of an ambitious buy a build strategy, funded by one of the largest and most respected European private equity players.
- Working in a dynamic team with great team spirit.
- International exposure, a flat organizational structure.
- A very attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits, in line with your experience and capabilities.
- Flexible way of working, combination of working in the office, working from home and being on the road to clinics/prospects.
Does this sound like your perfect job? Then apply fast and sent us your resume.