Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-11 retail Aalst East Flanders BE EUR 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst for an international and growing company located in the region of Aalst. If you have a first relevant experience in finance and a hands-on approach, then have a look at the job description below!
Your responsibilities as Pricing Analyst:
- You will be responsible for the price setting of a specific product or product range for our customers.
- On a daily basis, conduct price and margin negotiations with the respective account managers based on margin parameters defined in SAP, resulting from a consultation between the Pricing Officer, the Commercial Analyst and Sales.
- You’re in charge of making quotes, booking contracts and administration of the contract portfolio.
- You will prepare all input for the creation of new price lists, and implement them in SAP. Follow the commodity & FX markets and translate them into our prices.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the raw material prices in SAP and conduct price simulations for new product introductions.
The ideal profile:
- You have a Master's Degree in Commercial Engineering, Economics or a science related field
- You have a first working experience in a similar position in pricing, finance, customer care or sales
- You have a commercial flair and able to set priorities
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus, but not a must
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and an intermediate knowledge of English
The offer as Pricing Analyst:
- A very attractive salary package!
- A fixed contract.
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Does this function sounds perfect to you? Then apply fast and sent us your resumé.