Consultant Amber Vanhooren
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 retail Ghent East Flanders BE EUR 20000 35000 35000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
An international company located near Ghent is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the controlling team. The company offers a challenging job in a dynamic sector and growing company.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- You are responsible for the preparation of cost centre and department reports for the management.
- You support new internal & external reporting requirements.
- You are the key responsible for financial and business projects.
- You are in charge for the analysis of manufacturing and supply chain costs and provide financial information to the management.
- You will be responsible for the analysis and review of actuals versus budget and versus prior year
- You will participate in ad-hoc finance projects
- You will provide administrative support to the department
The ideal profile:
- You have a Master Degree, by preference in Economics
- You have fluent written/verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel is a must!
- You have a first relevant experience in finance (internship, student job, etc.)
The offer as Financial Analyst:
- A junior salary package
- A fixed contract after an interim period of 6 months
- Pleasant working environment where personal development and initiative have their place in a growing company
Are you looking for a new challenge in pleasant working environment with grow opportunities in the future? Then this is the perfect job for you! So apply fast and sent us your resume.