Salary A very attractive gross salary
Consultant Ekaterina Pautova
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-27 manufacturing-and-production Haren Brussels BE EUR 20000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be
For our client, an international company situated in Diegem, we are looking for an Account Analyst. Are you looking for a new opportunity in Finance with development opportunities? Apply now!
Tasks of the Account Analyst:
- By building strong relationships and doing analysis of existing customers’ business model and financial capacity, you try to maximize the customer’s purchasing power and the client’s revenue opportunities;
- You will be in direct contact with customers, people from the sales department and other departments to do a thorough analysis of past due accounts receivable balances and present solutions to resolve potential issues;
- You will be given a certain portfolio of clients, for which you will be responsible for the administration of the accounts receivable;
- You will analyse the creditworthiness of customers to determine acceptable levels of risk;
- Ad-hoc analytical tasks and reporting.
Profile of the ideal Account Analyst:
- You have a Master degree in Accounting/Finance;
- A first experience in a similar position within a credit department is a plus, but not a must;
- You are fluent in English and German. Knowledge of other European languages are a plus;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You are organised, problem solver, analytical
- You have a good knowledge of Word & Excel
What do we offer:
- A permanent contract in an international and dynamic working environment;
- Development opportunities;
- A very attractive gross salary, in addition to several extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference: EPR 801 930.