Salary An attractive salary package
Consultant Adele Demeire
Date posted 25 June 20192019-06-26 2019-08-24 financial-services Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3000 3500 3500 MONTH Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international bank is today looking for a KYC Analyst to join their team in Brussels. It’s a temporary in view of a permanent contract and you will report directly to the Team Leader.
As KYC Analyst, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- KYC screenings on customers by documenting and corroborating the information obtained
- Analyse and investigate of transactions (AML)
- Reports on suspicious transactions
- Administration and booking of guarantees
- Daily customers database screening
- Support Corporate Banking department with their customer’s requests
- Administrative tasks in relation to opening and closing of accounts
Ideal profile of the KYC Analyst:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Sciences/Business Administration
- Excellent level of English
- More than 1 year of related work experience in the banking sector
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Attention to detail and a good communication
Our client offers:
- A long-term contract in an international environment
- Possibilities to evolve
- A very attractive salary package
If you’re motivated, flexible, open minded and ready to evolve within an international atmosphere, this function of KYC Analyst is made for you!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.