Implementation Consultant with financial background
Consultant Annelies Sanglan
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-08 2019-10-07 it Ghent East Flanders BE EUR 30000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A softwareprovider in region Ghent is looking for a financial consultant with interest in IT and commercial flair to support clients with the implementation of their ERP package.
Your tasks as Implementation Consultant:
- Engage with customers to understand business requirements and identify product, and product setup requirements to achieve the agreed aims
- Guide & advise the customer in terms of best practice operational processes and systems usage practices to achieve best ROI for the selected product set
- Establish (working with others) the base software installation pack and configure the system to operate as expected
- Perform system integration testing to ensure the solution delivers what's expected by the client
- Manage and execute data migration activities (if required) to ensure that existing customer data is imported, validated and signed off by the customer prior to go-live
- Verify with the client through User Acceptance Testing that the system is configured to operate as expected
- Train the users prior to go live date in the operation of the products
- Execute the cut-over into production on the agreed go live date
- Provide on-site support to end users to guide, advise and verify that users can undertake the role using the products
- Provide adhoc follow consultancy services to deliver ongoing advice and guidance to clients making minor system changes as required to tune the products for the client
The ideal profile:
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch, French and English
- Excellent working knowledge of accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly develop effective
- Working relationships with internal and external project teams
- Strong PC technical knowledge, including MS Office
The offer as Implementation Consultant:
To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not length of service.
We will also help you grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the exciting opportunities our global market has to offer.
Does this job sound perfect to you? Then don't wait any longer and apply today for this function!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.