Consolidation & Reporting Officer
Consultant Caroline Deloof
Date posted 15 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-14 financial-services Roeselare West Flanders BE EUR 35000 45000 45000 YEAR Walters People https://www.walterspeople.be https://www.walterspeople.be/content/dam/walters-people/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For an international company in Roeselare I am searching for a Consolidation & Reporting Officer. This on corporate level.
Do you have audit/accounting experience? Do you have any experience with Consolidations? Do you want to work within a trendy, open & nice work culture? This job is made for you!
Your tasks as Consolidation & Reporting Officer:
- You will support the monthly closing activities, including reasonability checks on balance sheet and P&L and intercompany reconciliation. You will discuss any discrepancy noted during your review with the local entities
- You will look for efficiencies in the monthly closing process
- You will perform a detailed review on the entities allocated to you and perform a reconciliation of certain items such as equity movement, shares, etc
- You will assist in the IFRS conversion that is currently ongoing and the set-up of a monthly consolidation process during the year
- You will prepare the sub consolidation of the entities allocated to you and perform the necessary checks
- You will report to the Consolidation Manager
The ideal profile:
- You have a masterdegree within Finance/Accounting
- You have minimum 2-3 years of experience in accounting / audit / consolidation
- You have knowledge of consolidation and accounting
- You have an excellent knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- You are hands-on, detailed, accurate & flexibl
- You speak fluent in Dutch
- International environment
- Driven & motivated colleagues
- 32 days of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Full time job
- Budget for trainings
- Possibility to customise your own salary package ("cafetariaplan")
Does this function sounds perfect to you? Then apply fast and sent us your cv!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.