Ship to Collect Business Partner
For an international company, active in the logistic sector, we are looking for a Ship to Collect Business Partner. Do you dream of working in a diverse environment? Are client contact, connectivity, and project management three topics that are important for you in your next job? As face of the business, you will deliver Finance Expertise to the customers and internal stakeholders. Can you imagine yourself in this job? Great! Find out more details below.
The Ship to Collect Business Partner will be responsible for
You are a part of the European Team advising and supporting the biggest clients in all finance matters
What can you expect of your tasks:
- You are the point of contact for the internal and external stakeholders regarding
- Invoicing disputes and cash collection
- Cash application
- Management of bad dept risk and grow revenue
- You negotiate new contract with clients and assist them with the administrative set up
- You will provide credit checks and support the commercial team with your financial expertise
- Periodic review of credit risk of existing and new clients
- You will analyse the Belgian market to identify trends and by doing so grow business value
- You perform business analyses regarding the sales, pricing, margin, …
- You management reports and advise the next steps for the local market
- You will participate in optimalisation projects
- Perform recurring customer portfolio reviews,
- Ad hoc analysis and insights on market or customer specific topics
Profile of ideal Ship to Collect Business Partner:
- You have a degree in finance and/or sales, but this is not the most important aspect. A first experience in a customer related function is a big plus
- You have an analytical and project management mindset and can work autonomously
- You are hands on, communicative and likes a challenge!
- Very fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, SAP and OR are a nice advantage
In return, our client offers:
- An attractive salary package, with additional benefits, such as life vouchers, insurance, …
- The possibility to work in an international setting with growth possibilities
- You receive a fixed contract and have the opportunity to travel within Europe
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference QBE 1669472.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.
Salary: An interesting salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 26 January 2023Un poste de Junior Financier Financial Controller vient de s’ouvrir chez un de nos clients situé dans le centre de Bruxelles. Vous rejoignez une équipe trilingue de 10 personnes et êtes en contact constant avec les institutions Européennes.
Salary: A motivating earningLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 23 January 2023A new job as Business Controller has just become available for one of the most respected Service Companies in the centre of Brussels (easily reachable by public transport). If you have great analytical skills and are detail oriented and would like to take part of a great team of four people, this position might be a great match for you!