Junior Pricing Analyst
A company active in the automotive sector, is currently looking to hire a Junior Pricing Analyst to join their offices in the region of Evere and help the company in its growth.
Your main responsibilities as the new Junior Pricing Analyst:
- Analysis and determination of residual values.
- Representation of residual values to the parent company.
- Preparation of fleet revaluation and presentation to management (BeLux)
- Contribution to the revision of the various technical components.
- Participation in the preparation of the budget (one a year).
- The preparation and analysis of internal reports.
- In this function, you will report to the Pricing Supervisor.
Your profile as Junior Pricing Analyst:
- You have at least a Bachelor and/or Master degree with a financial and/or economic orientation and at least 2-3 years of working experience
- You are analytically minded, have strong thinking and reasoning skills and have the ability to work with numbers.
- You are an expert in MS Office.
- You have a problem-solving, entrepreneurial and innovative attitude.
- You are organized and manage your priorities.
- You can deal with deadlines and enjoy working at a fast pace.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
The offer as Junior Pricing Analyst:
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- Attractive salary (3000-4000€), supplemented with a range of extra-legal benefits such as a pension savings plan, hospitalization insurance, company car, meal vouchers, etc.
- Optimum work-life balance thanks to 12 ADV days, sliding hours and homeworking possibilities.
- Private leasing for an attractive price
- Extensive coaching and development opportunities.
Interested? Please send your updated resume to the attention of email@example.com and mention the following reference RHO 2039362.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Walters People and get rewarded.