Market Risk Analyst in a trading company
A job as Market Risk Analyst has just been created within an international trading company located in the centre of Brussels. You will directly report to the Market Risk Gas Manager and you will be part of a dynamic team.
As a Market Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Report timely and accurately daily market exposure and Profit and Loss for gas trading books; Analysis of the P&L by trading strategy and by P&L drivers (commodity market moves/FX/IR/option greeks)
- Calculation of risk metrics like VaR and stress
- Deal with all issues related to hitting Stop Loss and Var limits
- Spot and remedy any problems with relevant data (transaction, market or reference data)
- Contribute to new business initiatives, systems or process improvement projects
- Perform monthly and quarterly accounting closing and reconciliation activities; interface with Back Office & Accounting teams
The ideal profile of the Market Risk Analyst:
- A Master preferably in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- A first experience in a trading company in a similar position is an asset
- Knowledge and understanding of energy markets and the financial instruments commonly used for risk management of a trading activity would be an advantage
- Knowledge of risk metrics such as VaR, stress tests, scenario analysis
- Fluency in English
- Highly organized, good attention to detail and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Preferably working knowledge in VBA / Python
Our client is offering you:
- A permanent contract
- An international working environment where you will be part of well renown company
- This job is open to junior candidates
- Salary will depend on the candidate’s experience, but it can go up to 5000€ monthly gross
- A company car
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 2 days from home
If you have strong analytical and numerical skills, you are curious and demonstrate willingness to learn, then this job in this company as a Market Risk Analyst is made for you!
Do not hesitate to send your application right away.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + competitive salary, extra-legal benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 13 February 2024Are you looking for an exciting Opportunity for a KYC Analyst in Brussels? For one of our clients within the financial sector located in Brussels, we are seeking a KYC Analyst to join one of the teams of a fast-growing company.
Salary: €3500 - €4500 per month + Competitive salary, extra-legal benefitsLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 January 2024For one of our clients within financial sector located in Brussels, we are looking for a KYC/AML officer to join one of the teams of a fast-growing company.
Salary: €3000 - €4000 per monthLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 07 February 2024Passionné par la gestion des sinistres en responsabilité civile ? Rejoignez l’entreprise à Bruxelles pour contribuer à résoudre les défis de l'assurance. Faites partie d'une équipe dynamique et évoluez dans un environnement stimulant. Postulez maintenant pour façonner l'avenir de la gestion de sinistres avec eux !
Salary: €4000 - €5000 per month + advantages + work-life balanceLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 February 2024For an innovative company located in the region of Brussels we’re currently looking for a Finance Reporting Specialist to re-enforce the team. Do you already have a couple of years of experience within a similar position and are you looking for a new challenge where you can grow together with the company? Then this function might be your ideal job!
Salary: €3000 - €4500 per month + Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 05 February 2024Êtes-vous à la recherche d’une fonction de Crédit Collector dans une société dans le secteur alimentaire localisée dans le sud de Bruxelles ? Vous intégrez une société internationale et renommée et vous rapportez au Crédit Manager.