Consultant Jens Spittael
Date posted 23 July 2018 2018-07-232018-09-18 financial-services Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Walters People Belgium
Do you have a solid experience as a Financial Controller?
An international group located in the region of Anderlecht (1070) is looking for someone with your knowledge for a long term temporary reinforcement of their current team.
As Financial Controller you work together with the Finance Director and you’ll be responsible for these main tasks:
- Supporting the financial planning activities
- Ensure controls regarding business process so that they operate effectively
- Preparation of needed info for the internal and external audit and manage the coordination
- Budget controlling
- Support the accounting team regarding monthly closing activities
- Responsible for the reporting
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting on demand of the management
- Participate in corporate Finance projects, and assist in other financial analysis activities.
The ideal profile:
- Masters’ degree in Applied Economics, Commercial Sciences or Finance or equivalent in terms of experience
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in audit or within a similar role
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities whilst working to tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Flexible, result- driven and a motivated team-player
- Good IT awareness
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
The offer as Financial Controller:
- A challenging job opportunity in a growing firm
- Long term temporary project (at least 1 year)
- An international company
- An attractive salary package
Does this long term project seem something you’d see yourself working for by sharing your acquired skills and knowledge? Do you love working within a growing international environment? This could be the job you’re looking for! You can send your resume to the attention of email@example.com (mentioning the reference number 762 930).